kinda reminded me of this
Not that i EVER get any, but fuck it you never know
<3 = I’m falling for you.
:) = I wanna cuddle up with you while watching movie.
;) = I like you a lot.
:( = You should talk to me more.
:D = You’re sexy/beautiful.
;O = I want to be best friends.
:P = I want you more than anything.
:K = Kiss me.
:| = You annoy me.
* = We need to make out!
<*3 = I want a relationship with you.
8D = I want to do sexual things with you.
haha there’s only nice things so the only way to be sad with that is to be ignored :P
JAY Z ranks his solo albums.
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)
Via Life + Times